Curious

love2cad

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
So, I just picked up a 2011 F250 and was thinking about a Bully Dog or like for increased MPG due to tire size and lift. Has anyone ventured out with one? What is the general thought about potential warranty issues?

Thanks!

RoyBoy

Diesel Dork
Reaction score
Put one on, no more warranty. Period.
The ECU keeps a record of everything and it is very obvious when it's tampered with.
Some guys don't care about warranty, and they may never need it, but me, I already paid enough for the truck, I want to enjoy no repairs for a while :D

love2cad

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I was thinking along those same lines... Truck is to expensive to waste the warranty. Besides my wife would kill me wife knowningly voided the warranty. Thanks for the input.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SSD.com, and I am with Roy, these things cost so much to get work done on them. Just about anything you do will cost over $2000 . Yes,Truck is to expensive to waste the warranty. Enjoy your new truck.
Doug

pubs34

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have been Spartan tuned for a little over a year, took it back to stock for about 6 weeks, took it in for it's last extenden 60k warrenty. If the ECU rembers everything how come Ford didn't say anything to me???

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58