Custom F-350 badges

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been looking for the custom F-350 fender badges. I've found a few, but I'm still looking! If you can find some cool ones, let me know!

I'm considering putting the newer model badges with the chrome side vent-things on my 99 SD (after it gets new black paint) :sweet

Also found these illuminated ones:

E.L. Illuminated Ford Fender Emblems by RECON at StylinTrucks.com

Anyone have any input? If you know someone who's got something cool, pass it on!

:cool:

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
a guy back in the day in California had a place called billet badges
he made some cool 350 supercrewzer ones to start...last time i checked he had almost unlimited in what ever you wanted
Customized Billet Aluminum Badges For Your Ride

mof i had a set of the very limited first production run of supercrewzer on my 02 dually

if you look real close you can see them...i have to go dig up the mavica 3.5 floppy to find the close ups :D

mike.germann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, those are pretty nice looking badges!

I kinda want to keep it modest though, (no cummins killer, duramax destroyer, etc) because I seem to break down a lot. It'd be just my luck that as soon as I'd need help, a cummins or duramax would see me stranded.

They're hot lookin badges though :D

I think I'm going to look into either the '08 model chrome side vent-type fender emblems, or the illuminated F-350 badges from Stylin' Trucks (link posted above)

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
Billet Badges can make them look how ever you want it to.

Even if it says the same thing as the stock badges, but it will look a lot better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14