Custom headache rack lighting options.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
Well Im makin a ranch hand look-a-like headache rack. I want to put LED tail lights, turn signals and work lights on it. I was thinkin of those LED tailgate light bars that have signals, brake lights and reverse lights built in. They would be the easiest to install. But I've seen on some tow trucks and other emergency vehicles have LED tail lights that have a strobe/flash feature when you step on the brakes. I was thinkin of those but cant find where you get them. Maybe you have to buy a separate flasher to install in the circuit to get regular LED tail lights to flash? Anyone know anything about this or maybe you guys have some other ideas for lighting?

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got all four led run/stop/turn lights with pigtails and gromets from the local builder of wreckers here in Dallas. Search for who builds all the wreckers in the cities around you. Mine was DFW wrecker. Tell them what you want and they will get you all the parts needed.

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
You happy with what u got? I like the wreckers that have the led tail lites that blink for like the first few seconds you step on the brakes. If u don't mind me askn how much was your set up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58