Custom light bar :Please help

mightgetafeb07

Ford:The best ,never rest
Reaction score
Have any of you guys made a light bar for you superduty. I was gonna try an put 4 pro comp 55 series lights on the one I am going to buy. I was looking at the prices and they were around $165 for a bent tube. So I was wondering if you guys could give me ideas and help me make one. :thanks :cool:

JDecker88

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
reconaccessories.com I bought my 62 inch LED light bars for the side and the rear LED Light bar, works great can really see it great, I wired it in to the factory wiring harness on my 01 F-250 PSD, it works alot better then running it to the front marker and turn signals because with it this way it has turn signal, lights up all three bars on braking and running lights, it is great worth the 200 dollars, if you want pictures just ask.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
JDecker I think he may be talking about a bar to mount driving lights on rather than marker light bars.

Example would be the Westin Bull Bar:
Overview_bull-cps.jpg

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
here is what i put on my truck.

a predator bumper guard from smittybilt, you can put 2 lights on it, or probably rig up a mounting bar to attach more lights if so desired.

jguzman75

McAllen, Texas
Reaction score
I made mine but its for an aftermarket bumper, took about 1 hour to make and $2.00 for the plastic endcaps to finish it off

jguzman75

McAllen, Texas
Reaction score
I got them for about 100 bucks a set at a local shop here, you can find them on ebay alot cheaper and if you are thinking about getting some get the KC Slimlite design. Much thinner and still pack a punch.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58