Dallas Mavericks

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a die hard LAKER fan so I usually give up on Basketball as soon as the LAKERS are out of it but this year I am definitely routing for the Mavs. One reason is Mark Cuban deserves a title with how he turned that CRAZY AWFUL team around. Although, the biggest reason is because I love seeing Shaq lose. Love to see him shoot 5% from the free throw line. Love to see him limp around on his injury of the week, whatever it may be. I don't feel to bad for Wade because at his age with all his talent, he'll have other opportunities. But as long as Shaq is on his team, LOSE, LOSE, LOSE.
OK, maybe someday I'll tell you how I really feel. :D

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Well I didn't care either way, because like I said I hate basketball. I am :censored: how this arogant NONTEXAN Cuban has portrayed my city. Texans have more pride and class than this panty waste crybaby. Jerry Jones is an idiot by all means but he has class, and so do all the NATIVE Texans around here. If you lose, you lose. Don't CRY about it. It's too bad he is this way, and that the media feeds on it. :rant :rant :rant :2c

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
jamie and bryan
you two guys should keep all those feeling pent up, stop beating around the Bush and no sugar this time,
like is shaq hurt ? yes :sweet :sweet good maybe he will go home and stop crying :D :D
is Cuban a POS? YES SIR 100%
you guys might to see a therapist, I kno wa real good one ;)

and despite jerry jones I still like them cowboys,

can we get another newhouse or roger or hollywood????

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Eh,

Cuban is growing on me. Somethings he say I agree with, and Well others I don't.

And anyone that has been in Texas over Half of their Life, I would consider them a Texan ;) Maybe not BORN Texan but still ;)

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Big K said:
Eh,
Cuban is growing on me. Somethings he say I agree with, and Well others I don't.
That's true. He's been in the spotlight more lately because of the Mavericks being in the playoffs. The after the final game the other night, Dale Hanson and their resident basketball "guru" were discussing Cuban challenging one of the rules, and the "guru" said that Cuban was right. Of course, you didn't see the NBA coming back and admitting they made a mistake. Yes Cuban can be obnoxious, but he's not only the owner, he's also a fan, and acts like a fan (and a high-profile one at that).

Reaction score
I think Cuban is good for the NBA (even thought I could care less about pro BB). He's done a good job of pointing out the league faults and helping to cure them. But, he really lost a lot respect in my eyes during the finals. The refs had NOTHING to do with their losses. They put themselves in a position to lose, not the refs. His whining and bitchin' really made himself and the organization look bad.:rant

JMO,
John

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14