Damaged Fog Lights Needed

canterburyfour

www.canterburyfour
Reaction score
I am looking for a pair of damaged/unusable driving lights for my 04 F250. I am in need of the electrical connector at the light x2

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go to the parts store thay are in the dorman section I dont have the part # any more just bring a bulb and match it up.

canterburyfour

www.canterburyfour
Reaction score
I have done that. Everyone has the replacement part at the main harness but not the plug on the foglight side.
Thanks,
Chris

Go to the parts store thay are in the dorman section I dont have the part # any more just bring a bulb and match it up.

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have done that. Everyone has the replacement part at the main harness but not the plug on the foglight side.
Thanks,
Chris

Thay do I did it to mine I bought my fog lights on ebay and used two dorman connectors and ran my own wireing to my upfitter switch. Try one of the bigger stores like auto zone or pep boys and dont trust the computer you will have to actually look through the packages to find the right ones.

skyhawk1

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I too bought some 08 fog lights off of ebay and had the same problem. I looked for the plugs but couldn't find them although I'll admit, I didn't look high and low. Anyway, I went to Advance yesterday and bought a package of those small female stake on connectors (for stereo speakers) and made my own. They fit a little tight so I used my pocket knife and sprung them open a little and got em on. Then I used a hot glue gun and filled the cavity around the 2 wires to water proof them. It looks pretty good and worked like a charm! I grounded both fog lights to one of the 3 fog light mounting bolts and ran the hot side to upfitter switch #1

Buffs F-350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any reason not to use the Foglight switch built into the headlight switch?

Didnt come with one besides the stock set up the foglights turn off when you use your high beams mine dont. Im going to the parts store this weekend I will see if I can find a part number for you.

canterburyfour

www.canterburyfour
Reaction score
WOW. Thanks for looking.
Chris

Didnt come with one besides the stock set up the foglights turn off when you use your high beams mine dont. Im going to the parts store this weekend I will see if I can find a part number for you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14