Damn,,,,, weak

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
I took the TS chip out of the truck today to send it out to TWILDMAN, The truck sucks without some form of chip installed. I have had some form of tuner installed in the truck since I;ve owned it. I gotta tell you what!!! The truck is a slug without it.......Cant wait till TONY gets me hooked up...

cstewart

Cameron
Reaction score
did the same thing about a month or so ago. made me not even want to drive the truck anymore but the tony tunes are alot better so good choice

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tune mine back to stock every now'n then.. just remind my self of what these things are really capable of.. with just a few Tweaks and Improvements.;):)

But I'm Real Quik, to tune it back up too :lmao

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I actually use my stock tune...
when it snows enough to make the roads greasy, but not enough to warrant 4WD, I use it for more throttle and traction control...

JRJ04

Reaction score
I actually use my stock tune...
when it snows enough to make the roads greasy, but not enough to warrant 4WD, I use it for more throttle and traction control...

x2...when its wet and slippery outside I can control wheelspin a lot better in the stock tune. Plus, I always start her up and shut her down in stock. It would blech out smoke and huff and puff if i started up cold with my tuner on.

dieseldork

dieseldork
Reaction score
I'm bummed, UPS is lagging, it's taken 6 days already to get my chip back from Tony, Fedex got it there in two days and Tony burned it the same day, now I have to wait till tomarrow to have my power back, the truck is so weak without the chip, I'm like a kid waitng to open a present, I'm tied of the stock tunes, I need me some power!!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58