Dana 60 is in!!!

96P_Stroke4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well, i got lucky and was able to pick up and install a dana 60 over the weekend. :D Thanks Rich! (94f450sd):thanks it came out of a '94 f-350 dually dump truck with a whopping 68,000 miles on it :sweet i got everything with it, sway bar, trac bar, and all the brackets. i installed f-350 springs in the summer, so i didn't need them. the only thing i have to do is replace the steering linkage, finish drilling and bolting up the sway bar brackets and bolt on the driveshaft, once i get the bolts out of the yolk :cussing: . surprisingly, the truck sits level now, so i won't be raising the rear end. i ended up with all new rotors, pads, calipers, u-bolts, and brake lines. while getting the brakes worked on, i changed out the master cylinder with a reman because i started to see signs of failure. i have to thank lil joe (wreckaboy1) for his help with the installation.:thanks

here's a few pics

Wreckaboy1

Too Short Towing
Reaction score
i need some icy hot for all my muscles. having a desk job doesnt help! RIch, did you like the zipties on the drive shaft? Only us NH boys would do it, but i sugessted welding the ujoint to the yoke:tounge

96P_Stroke4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if i see them around i might pick up a set of emblems, but i'm not in any rush. one of these days i'm gonna repaint and maybe take all the emblems and moldings off completely. maybe if i see some for a few bucks i'll stick them on.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14