Daytona 500 thought

deeretrac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to see Mark to win the CUP(being last year and all). but would LOVE to see JR to win it all
\
Rob

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Too bad Jeff Gordan's boyfreind won. he has caused enough damage as it is getting Jeff divorced and all when his wife caught them togethor.:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao :roflmao

Rex-a-FORD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm really surprised Johnson won without Gordon right behind him punching him in the butt.:roflmao

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tough crowd in here today!! :thumbs

But it was a good race to start the season off right.:sweet

fgtex

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
deeretrac said:
I would like to see Mark to win the CUP(being last year and all). but would LOVE to see JR to win it all
Yes I got excited when #6 took the lead a couple of times. What is it about the Hendricks racing group, when they have something bad happen, they step up and win a race? First the plane crash, now Knaus gets suspended. There's something about that group I just don't like (JMHO). My favorites for winning the Daytona 500 in order: Mark Martin, Bobby Labonte (in #43), Carl Edwards, Dale, Jr., and Tony Stewart (even if he was a jerk in this race). It is funny that after all his "bellyaching" about aggressive driving that he's the first one to be penalized for it.

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
Tony Stewart (even if he was a jerk in this race). It is funny that after all his "bellyaching" about aggressive driving that he's the first one to be penalized for it.

Yep.........

Tbar

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
No offense to Tony Stewart Fans but they should have DQ'd him with what he did. Now what happened next with Matt Kenseth deems to be put back at the end of the pack but what Tony Stewart did was try to take Matt out period. Cocky sucker ain't he.

Klye Petty got an eye full of a car. Dang near where he could have changed the oil for him with out having to have to move.

OSU2003

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to see Tony Stewart punch a reporter or something. That's the main reason I watch.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg