defeuling from over boost

ratman

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
i bought a regulator for that from jody at dp tuner, it worked great i was making 33lbs of boost with a stock turbo. i just installed a hte holstet turbo and dont need it anymore. its about 3 months old i paid 35 or 40 bucks for it i'll take 20 plus freight if you want it. let me know, my email is [email protected]

roosterdiesel

Earl needs B100
Reaction score
Jody sells ITP overboost regulator.

Why wouldn't you need it with the Holset?:confused: Unless you're not making more than 25 lbs of boost now, the MAP sensor will still send the signal that will tell the PCM to defuel if it's out of range.

444ornothing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i'm getting a map fooler that essencially portrays as the map sensor and tells the pcm to keep fueling reguardless to what the current boost levels may be. I havent tryed it out yet but as soon as it comes in the mail i will post the reactions that come from it. I'm currently running the evolution (edge) programer at the extreme mode and keep getting the ses light. I'm hopping that this map sensor fooler device will lie to my pcm and not send another excessive boost code or other codes that I continually retrive and delete. Quick question? One of the codes I get is 0237 and from what my programer tells me it say exactly this "tubo boost circuit A low input". could that be a bad map sensor or something else?

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simmons Inaya