Defueling at 93 MPH?

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No still haven't got the new switch in, hopefully tomorrow. Pat I was wondering about the overboost and weather or not I was going to have to put a boost fooler on. Guess since you have the same program I'll go with what you say. Rooster I sure am getting excited to see all these different things happen when the program is running properly. We'll see this week.

Nasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tooo old

Wait till ya get it removed its cool cause when i hit over 100 my speedo drops down to zero and my digital odometer has dashes - - - - - .

I am. I have had my duallies up to the 90 mark when passing some so n so that didn't want to be passed but that's my limit anymore, lol. SCTs will also remove the speed limiter. I do enjoy seeing rice-burners get burned tho so keep up the good work, hehe

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Or, at 96 mph you can turn the key to start and release, and the truck will keep rolling faster. It will re-set after the speed drops below 96. It sounds insane, but it works.

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Or, at 96 mph you can turn the key to start and release, and the truck will keep rolling faster. It will re-set after the speed drops below 96. It sounds insane, but it works.

I'll take your word on that one. No thanks. Don't want to have to :Lala in the truck and then :Lala again when the wife is yelling in my ear.:roflmao :roflmao

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14