Deisel Secret

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I think we have discussed this secret stuff before at least once, but right now I can only find one thread concerning it.

HERE

jpxj94

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
anybody try this yet? I was looking at there site and it looks good but you never can tell

lionbear

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I recently started making my own fuel using the DSE formula and don't have a lot of miles on this fuel but it does appear to work.Since I live in a cold climate I still run reg diesel in the mix. I'm currently running 65 to 75% vegy oil with reg diesel. It seems to make the engine quieter and it smells different and it seems to run ok. I do carry an extra fuel filter on board because vegy seems to want to clean out the tank they say...lionbear

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lionbear. Welcome to SDD.com Tell us what you are driving and come back often. Glad to have you here.

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
lionbear said:
I recently started making my own fuel using the DSE formula and don't have a lot of miles on this fuel but it does appear to work.Since I live in a cold climate I still run reg diesel in the mix. I'm currently running 65 to 75% vegy oil with reg diesel. It seems to make the engine quieter and it smells different and it seems to run ok. I do carry an extra fuel filter on board because vegy seems to want to clean out the tank they say...lionbear
yeah let me know, I wouldn't mind getting into this, but I've heard that it can harm it, and as stated, let us know what rig you're driving (engine) so we can expurriment

CHPMustang

Reaction score
lionbear said:
I'm currently running 65 to 75% vegy oil with reg diesel. It seems to make the engine quieter and it smells different and it seems to run ok. I do carry an extra fuel filter on board because vegy seems to want to clean out the tank they say...lionbear
Lionbear,is it Bio Diesel you're running or veggie oil from the store shelf?

Whats the year of your truck?

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
Yeah please be more specific, cause I'd really like to get this, seems like the easy way out, but like my old man said to me, if it's too easy, there's sumthin wrong.

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
As I recall, to put it in a nutshell this stuff is all hat and no cattle. Expensive as well. There are chemicals in the "Diesel Secret" you do NOT want to put in your truck. Remember, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

jlancaster

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I,ve been running Bio Diesel in my 2004 F350 6.0 at 100%. The truck runs better, even in colder weather, but we don't see much of that down here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg