DFW mod party 9-2-06

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have gotten clearance from the boss for a get together at our place. We have a regular two car driveway and our neighbor across the alley has a 4 car wide driveway that I hope I can get permission to use. I know it's Labor Day weekend, but it's what I got permission for. Please post up if you plan to attend and what you plan to do. We live in the North Dallas area around Coit and Campbell. I will PM address info to all those planning to come.

Thanks
Bart

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Didn't want to do it this Saturday the 26th to avoid the Labor day weekend festivities?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll see how much of my intake crap I can pull off early so maybe we can get that WW on. I'd really like to get past that mod.

As far as intakes go, I roll with my huge filter, no need for fancy stuff for me.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
This coming weekend I'm open,Labor day weekend I don't know what plans the family has for me so I'll be playin it by ear;)

CHPMustang

Reaction score
police stroker said:
Ten four the exhaust is all I have to install so far unless by then I get a nicer intake system.....
You still running the stock intake with K&N drop-in?

bartman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
Maybe I'll be in the mood to attend, as for right now.....NOPE I'm done wrenching.

We just need supervision, but I don't blame you for not wanting to look under the hood for a while...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58