Diablo Delta Chip?

thompson238

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of you know much about the diablo delta chip for the 7.3? I dont have the money to drop on a custom tune just yet but I would like some better performance and I can pick one of these chips up for a song and dance, it has a 50 and i think a 75 hp setting. I want to know if there is any of you ever run one of these and what the pros and cons are?

JRJ04

Reaction score
honestly...you can get a custom chip with one tune for around 200 bucks. Others really arent going to do much good in the long run.

My advise would be wait until you do have the coin and then do it right. Diablo can be kinda tough on your truck.

thompson238

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can pick it up for around 75 bucks. By hard on the truck do you mean on the tranny or does it raise the egt alot?

almino

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Diablo chip

Yes they are inexpensive,I bought a truck (f350) and did not know it was chipped.I was haveing power issues on warm up.After a diagnosis the chip, and computer were haveing trouble together,they installed a fooler to correct the problem.It worked but I just decided to put in a programmer.You can get a pretty decent one very resonable,and allows you to monitor potential problems

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14