did you know what you can do with TIRES

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
over on the cedar creek site
a guy got more rear axle weight rating from his gm 2500 pickemup truck (6900 grawr)
he added a set of 4k lb rated wheels and tires to give him a higher rear axle rating (8000lb)??? and subsequent tow rating :sly
:dunno

so i ask...can i add four new 4k rated tire and wheels combos to the rear dually set and get a 16k rated rear axle :stir:lmao:lmao:lmao

Tbar

SDD STAFF/Moderator
Reaction score
That guys not the sharpest knife in the drawer is he........ :confused:

Tbar

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
no he is slipping, and you know how i like to have insightful discussions :sly:sly:stir

so he is slow brewing now after i politley asked how he could do this,

he got an arizona highway trooper to recertify his truck , why i ask...:stir

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i ask...can i add four new 4k rated tire and wheels combos to the rear dually set and get a 16k rated rear axle :stir:lmao:lmao:lmao

Shurr ya kin Robert.. Jus put sum 10.00 X 20's on and ya kin hall anythin ya wanna* ;tu

Joe

* fer a liddle while

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Robert, if you see him again, just tell him that a certain comedian would love to include his story with his act and add to the end of it: "HEEEEEEERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!!"

powerboatr

living well in Texas
Reaction score
Robert, if you see him again, just tell him that a certain comedian would love to include his story with his act and add to the end of it: "HEEEEEEERE'S YOUR SIGN!!!!"

funny thing is he has been mysterioulsy absent the last few days, but the last post has alot of views :stir

F350DRW1

Waylon Fan
Reaction score
Hell if he upgrades the spare, to his way of thinking he can go 12k. No problem. :lmao I gotta ask, is this for real??

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14