comment Diesel ..........$5.77 gal.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suncoast Energys - SE Orlando fl Diesel ..........$5.77 gal. You know I did not stop................Down the road was $3.89
I think he was trying to retire off of one sale....lol

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Is that the same outfit that charges $5 plus a gallon for gasoline just north of the airport? He makes a killing off of the European tourists just off the plane who don't know that such a price is highway robbery.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that the same outfit that charges $5 plus a gallon for gasoline just north of the airport? He makes a killing off of the European tourists just off the plane who don't know that such a price is highway robbery.

The same guy.......;tu

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suncoast Energys - SE Orlando fl Diesel ..........$5.77 gal. You know I did not stop................Down the road was $3.89
I think he was trying to retire off of one sale....lol

The same guy.......;tu

Can't someone turn his AZZ in for that crap ?

Here in Cali you can !

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's called Price Gouging here in Arkansas and it's a big fine and sometimes jail time.
Back on 9-11 some stations raised the price of gas way up that day. They paid dearly for it also.
Doug

W4RLR

High Tech Hillbilly
Reaction score
Can't someone turn his AZZ in for that crap ?

Here in Cali you can !
Unfortunately, while it is despicable, it's not illegal, unless there's a hurricane in the vicinity. The city of Orlando is trying to come up with some sort of ordinance, but it may not pass legal muster.

f100cleveland

When In Doubt,THROTTLE ON
Reaction score
I think the spread on price here can only differ 7 or 9 cents per gal. locally. Must of been from the 70's or 80's to eliminate gas wars.

02SilverStroke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The price really should start dropping soon. West Texas Intermediate Crude closed out at a little over $86.00 today. That's a far cry from the upper 90's a few days ago.

Dogman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I hope it drop soon, I have about 2000 mile trip starting next Friday. Going to Gatlinburg tn, Cades cove, Boone NC, Aiken SC. Was taking the camper, but fuel cost put a stopped that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg