Help Needed Diesel acting funny

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Thanks Gentlemen i'am going over today to do some looking it over as i played in the snow yesterday. i will get back to all of you later thanks again.

Last edited:

Stroked68

This is FORD Country
Reaction score
I've always wanted a snow mobile. Lately here in ks i could justify buyin one with this crazy snow we've been gettin but with my luck I'd get one and it wouldnt snow anymore.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
I've always wanted a snow mobile. Lately here in ks i could justify buyin one with this crazy snow we've been gettin but with my luck I'd get one and it wouldnt snow anymore.

get a quad..
sled, you can only ride three months out of the year, and then only half the time then..
quad, that's about the only time you can't ride it...

NORFLA444

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Got some nasty snow and ice here in Afghanistan yesterday, but not nearly as bad as the states.

I ride around in an open Gator with mud tires on it; not great for ice.

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Well in idaho this has been a great year. We start riding about mid november and quit in april this being a good year. I do have a quad also that is my snow shovel.

IDSTROKER

Blackfoot ID
Reaction score
Now back to the truck i looked at yesterday and drove it. Sounds and run dam good a little short on power but figured out he and not changed a fuel filter in over a year so i ordered some and try that. Thanks again for all the help everyone stay warm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14