Diesel Down - For Good!

platinum01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow that is crazy. Glad to hear that nobody was injured. Congrats on your awsome hunt with your boy.

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, as bad as this is, I have a hard time feeling sorry for you. I mean, you had a successful hunt with your son. No one was hurt, and to top it all, you get to look for a new truck. Heck, you might even score one a little nicer than what you had, if you search long enough. Sounds like a somewhat perfect combo to me.

RandyH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:sly I agree. I'm really not taking it too hard. I'm thinking I might be able to upgrade to a '05 if my banker (Mrs. H) lets me. I drove one the other day and really liked how smooth and quiet the engine/tranny combo worked. Any good deals down your direction?

Last edited:

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw a King Ranch with 60k miles on Craigslist for $15k. It did have a salvage title, but if you check them out and run them a long time, I have good luck with them.

jviola

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
WOW, thats too bad about the truck but it looks like you had a great hunt with your son. It's great to see the kid's in the wood's learning from the best teacher they have. That first hunt will be remembered for ever. My son and i still talk about his first hunt and we shoot trap together all summer and still hunt together, when it comes to hunting and shooting we rarely miss an opportunity. The only thing you have to watch out for now is when he starts to out shoot you haha.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl