Diesel Kleen question

ranger boy

Banned User
Reaction score
where can i get this stuff? what kind do i use and how often/how much do i put in

Skweeker

Resident Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I purchase Power Service at my local Wally World (Walmart). I have heard on other diesel sites that Walmart is no longer going to carry Power Service.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
where can i get this stuff? what kind do i use and how often/how much do i put in
I got my last quart of the stuff at the Shell gas station where I typically fuel at. My local Ford dealer carries it as well. Power Service is just one of the many brands out there. Stanadyne is one of the better fuel conditioners, but it can be a little harder to find. Then how often you use it is completely up to you.

bigdaddyTank

Who's your Bigdaddy?
Reaction score
2005Diesel said:
Here are the links to what everyone is talking about. Its a fuel lubricant with cetene boost (like octane boost for gas) Looks like the only difference is the supplement in the white bottle has an anti-gel agent and the kleen in the grey doesnt.

Diesel Kleen
Diesel Fuel Supplement

I am using the Diesel Kleen thats in the Grey bottle. I got it at Autozone, my wally world carries the Diesel Fuel Supplement in the white bottle but not the Kleen.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14