diesel kleen

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CHPMustang said:
Welcome to SDD police stroker,great to have you on board! :sweet

Which dealership did you find the additive at?

Bill :cowboy:
Got It at the Lee Jarmon parts house in Farmers Branch off sinlac drive....they have it in a fancy glass case with the other additives and products.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
In a glass case sure makes it sound like an Exclusive behind locked doors product :D

Thank you for the update on the locale' you picked it up at :sweet

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
police stroker said:
Hey guys was at the Ford parts house and noticed that ford has come out with their own fuel additive for the Power Stroke 4 oz. per 25 gallons of fuel.
Just a little FYI I bought one bottle to try it out only runs 8.50 a bottle but with the discount I got out for under 5 bucks. This product is labeled for the Stroke. I just feel more comfortable using a Ford product in my vech. :sweet
The bottle comes with marks for every four ounce dose and is 20 oz. total.
It may just be a rumor but I've heard that the additive Ford has is actually Power Service in a Ford bottle. :dunno

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
One other thing. Does the bottle seal well? I keep some in a bottle in my Ex. but the Power Service bottles tend to leak just enough to fill the cab with that PS smell. I have a different bottle I just keep refilling but I think the cap is on it's last legs. Plus I'm kind of anal about things like this and would buy a bottle of the stuff just for the bottle itself if it has a good seal.

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ForumBlue said:
One other thing. Does the bottle seal well? I keep some in a bottle in my Ex. but the Power Service bottles tend to leak just enough to fill the cab with that PS smell. I have a different bottle I just keep refilling but I think the cap is on it's last legs. Plus I'm kind of anal about things like this and would buy a bottle of the stuff just for the bottle itself if it has a good seal.

Seals off good went out of town hunting all weekend and refilled the truck and noticed smoother running. I'll take a pic of the bottle now even though it's almost empty........ :cowboy: I'm also carry it in the side door panel no leaking and it seals off good never smelled it at all. Just wipe the bottle down good if you spill a little down the side of the bottle. :sweet

ForumBlue

CDXX
Reaction score
Hammer posted the MSDS for Ford's additive. It is mostly Kerosene. That seems a little expensive for a bottle of Kerosene. But like I said, it's worth it to me to buy ONE if it has a good bottle for refilling with something else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14