Diesel Power

Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ATF is an old truckers trick. I would not use it in a newer truck. There are far too many detergents in it, and it will break down the seals.

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
im sorry dragonslayer- i didnt mean to disrespect your thread.

check out the thread that dp linked. i think the majority agreed that modern atf and modern engines should not be mixed. besides that, it would cost more than a good fuel additive that was designed to do what you are trying to accomplish.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im sorry dragonslayer- i didnt mean to disrespect your thread.

check out the thread that dp linked. i think the majority agreed that modern atf and modern engines should not be mixed. besides that, it would cost more than a good fuel additive that was designed to do what you are trying to

Dude, don't worry, I have no feelings!:tounge I thought it was an interesting read.....I don't even have a diesel anymore(lookin' for one though). I don't like nothing but regular old #2. I just wanted to hear if anyone was doing it. :cool:

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
i wipe my butt with that magazine.

they have some good pictures:thumbs... not to mention.. they do a great job of explaining how to install an intake bahahah....

ok ok.. we prolly shouldn't be mean about cause I prolly wouldn't turn down the opportunity to have my truck plastered on the front of the mag... even if it's 75% ad pages....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14