Diesel prices are falling.

MONSTERPLOW

Cloud Booster 500HP
Reaction score
Our Peterbilt put on 165 gallons last night in Lake Park, GA.

With the fuel card we use, we get a discount when we fuel at participating truck stops.

So at the T/A last night, the pump price was 4.19 and after the discount, it was 3.89 :sweet

A total savings of 49.91, gotta love that. :D

It's pretty bad when they got you thinking yer gettin a deal. The fuel should be no more than a damn buck, buck and a 1/4

BamaSixGun

SDD Super Mod/Staff
Reaction score
4.09 in Attalla, AL today at the PETRO. They gave a .07 discount which takes it down to 4.02.

Plus I used our fuel card, so on the report tomorrow it should be below 4.00 per gallon :clap:

Wound up getting it for 3.780 per gallon.

It's really worth the 25 mile drive to go fill up with that kind off a discount.

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
And I was down in Valdez paying $5.40 :doh: Oh well the fishing was worth it :sweet

I was there in July, got skunked, but everyone else scored some halibut, so we divided it up between the six of us and I got a little (seems only fair since we used my truck to tow my buddies 26' travel trailer that we overnighted in). What were your fishin' for and how'd ya do down there?

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
What were your fishin' for and how'd ya do down there?
Fishing for Silvers and we got a boat full of them. Once we got our fill of Silvers we went after rock fish and Halibut but only ended up with one Halibut. My Extreme Shallow Jetboat is not really a unit to be going way out after the big halibut. On the way home we stopped at Paxon to flush the engines and did some grayling catch and release down by the mouth which was also a good time. We go down about this time every year.

Back on topic: I spotted the $4.95 sign today :sweet I do still remember when it was under a buck though :watchout

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
ours has finally began to recede.. though it'll be short lived as refiners begin to produce heating oil..

speaking of that, I saw my first oil fired water heater the other day in a 100y/o farmhouse we looked at..

oh yeah..
$4.59 most places, $3.99 at the truck stop..

fgtex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$3.89 at the Fina near Loop 288 and Hwy 380 on the East side of Denton, TX. When it reaches $3.50 I can start driving my truck again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58