Diesel prices are falling.

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$4.45 for #2 & B20 and dropping daily.

What is important to realize is that we have been used to #2 from $1.49 to $2.49 for years. In the last two years prices have been rising daily. duh :D Then last month when oil peaked at ~$145 a barrel everybody freaked out. My point is that we are ecstatic to pay $4+. It's psychological conditioning by BIG OIL. :rant

Yep.;tu

Butch Cassidy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now we need to time it just right and fill our heating oil tanks when it gets as low as it is going to go :watchout

Yep,

Here in the Northeast, this upcoming heating season is getting more attention on the nightly (and this is in August!)news as more people will be pushed to or over the financial edge.

Yes, diesel is high, but going w/o heating oil for the winter is a more serious concern.

Butch Cassidy

AlaskanSuperduty

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Now we need to time it just right and fill our heating oil tanks when it gets as low as it is going to go :watchout

Oh, it'll be okay, I'm not worried at all, our House or Senate energy relief bill should be coming through any time now, or at least by 11:59 tonight! :sweet I'm callin' up a heating company next month and gettin' the old furnace tuned up, just had the septic pumped and a window replaced, I figure I'd get the pricey stuff out of the way before the wallet leaches begin their tyraid this winter.

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
$4.45 for #2 & B20 and dropping daily.

What is important to realize is that we have been used to #2 from $1.49 to $2.49 for years. In the last two years prices have been rising daily. duh :D Then last month when oil peaked at ~$145 a barrel everybody freaked out. My point is that we are ecstatic to pay $4+. It's psychological conditioning by BIG OIL. :rant

what they're doing is raising the rate of consumption.

$4.39 gasoline and $5.00 diesel fuel had an effect... people drove less.

I'm telling you.. this isn't about fuel prices

What's for sale in America is our WEALTH.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58