diesel repair in Sacramento

calbullet

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
looking for a good diesel repair . just got my 03 6.0 back from the dealer, hot start problem, replaced IPR, inj harness and 3 injectors, still not fixed, cold start no problem, after up to temp and hot, long crank or no start. would bring it back to the dealer, but they just closed. Elk Grove Ford. HELP

CHPMustang

Reaction score
Orangevale Diesel

Hey calbullet,whats going on:sweet

Give Dean @ Orangevale Diesel Service a call,he works on every domestic Diesel engine. I've known Deano for over 12 years doing business in Orangevale,he's worked on my ol IDI Fords and Chevy HD 6.5L wreckers & carriers during my residence in Fair Oaks,give him a call,a great Technician!

calbullet

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
CHP, Sacramento going pretty good, except for all the fires in the state. Sac's in the valley and all the fires are around us. just can't get away from all the smoke. forgot, your a transplant from Sac. thanks for the heads up, I'll call Dean on Monday.

CHPMustang

Reaction score
CHP, Sacramento going pretty good, except for all the fires in the state. Sac's in the valley and all the fires are around us. just can't get away from all the smoke. forgot, your a transplant from Sac. thanks for the heads up, I'll call Dean on Monday.
The valley fire haze reminds me of the days past when the rice fields were being cleared by way of fire,can never forget that smell every summer!

Lemme know how your contact with Deano goes.:sweet

mp18d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maita

I still remember the smell of the rice fields during fall 2-a-days in @ Encina......Never could figure out why we did that, didnt help much:dunno

Calbullet, if you cant get into see O'vale Diesel (they are pretty busy) there is a shop, I think S&H off Arden just west of Bus80 that supposedly does good work, but they may be chassis only.

I have had real good luck w/Maita Ford in Auburn the couple times I needed a dealer. They kinda specialize in trucks. I think the Maita family owned EG Ford also, but drove by the Auburn shop a couple days ago and place is going strong...........

Good luck!

Mike

calbullet

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
thanks to all, truck is at Harold Ford now. everybody is packed up. two Ford dealers in Sac are gone now. Mp18d Elk Grove Ford is not owned by Maita. Great Valley and Elk Grove were owned by the same auto group. which both are closed now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl