Dieselcraft Centrifuge for WVO and BIO cleaning & dewatering

JOAT

I Found Nemo!
Reaction score
Not sure if any of you have been following the Post at Biodiesel.infopop, but there have been some interesting results. Previously it was widely circulated that this centrifuge wouldn't work. Designed originally as a bypass oil filter.

I've got one ordered, will post early results hopefully late in the week if it gets here tuesday as anticipated.

Dieselcraft current special pricing

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did follow that for a long time, thank you for the update. I was always with the few that agreed it would work, but they recieved so much bashing and negativity. I'm glad to hear that it would work, if set up right. I'd found one once that held about 2 liters of gunk in the bowl, and the guy wanted 400 for it, and I should of done it, but he said he couldn't find anything to push it as he kept burning out pumps in a matter of a few hours.

Only problem I see is that, my current set up does at least that many gallons that fast and it is cheaper to operate, and my set up was almost completly free, and I don't have to heat the oil.

Only upside to this one though is you can get water out, and filtering down to one micron or better is way better than the .5 to .10 micron I'm getting mine down to.

addicted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But then again, after looking closer that is a really simple and cheap set up. Not to mention you can turn that brown burned oil into beautiful clean oil......Just might be worth it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58