New Member Dieseldad

Diesel Dad55

Diesel Dad
Reaction score
Sorry about that. I am frustrated in my truck. After watching a couple web pages and doing some testing, I am believing that my FICM is bad, after only 85,000 miles.
With ign. on I have 47.9V, with engine running I have 19.4V.

Last edited:

Tman123

That One Guy
Reaction score
Hello Diesel Dad55 and welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear about your FICM going out.... Hope these fine people here can help ya with all your issues you may be having

Travis

Diesel Dad55

Diesel Dad
Reaction score
Thank you DaveBen and Tman for the welcome. I am looking at getting my FICM repaired on one of the E-Bay repair shops. Anybody have any experiences with any of these, please let me know. I am looking at "ronh12". He has a video and is a Ford tech. He looks like he knows what he is doing and is trustworthy.
But, I would like to deal with someone that somebody here has had an experience with.
Thanks

Diesel Dad55

Diesel Dad
Reaction score
Thanks to all who gave advice on the FICM repair & replacement. After all forums were contacted, I surmized that a new FICM would just get me the same part I had, and I would still have to have it programmed. So, I bought a rebuilt one for $200, shipped to my house. And all is well now. Truck runs great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg