Dieselsite Pulse Tour

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a call from Bob at Dieselsite regarding the "Pulse Install Tour" he is putting on.He is traveling around the country in the next few weeks and has a few guys here in the Northeast that are gonna be getting the pump from him and he is gonna install them for FREE!!!!.He called looking for a place that he can do the installs at that is inside out of the weather.I was gonna offer up my place but with parking being a problem I dont think that can happen.

Last edited:

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might be able to supply a place way down here in redding, 30x40 shop heated (to 40 at least), 2 8 foot doors, could squueze in a good number of trucks for parking, when is this going to be happening?

DIESEL97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bob just called again and said it is going to happen down in Metuchan ,NJ next saturday.I might take a ride down to meet some guys but aint got no $$$$ to spend on nothing.:(

godofdew11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks CHP, glad he got a place wish he coulda come up this a ways, prolly for the better if he was in my shop installing pulse' i doubt i couldn't have said no :) and would have gotten ona them thar things

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14