dieselsite

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
well at christmas my parents got me a coolant filter system from the guys at dieselsite.com and said it all went very smooth...as they are not all that good at the computer. then the other day i ordered a few replacement filters..etc and was very impressed with the ease of the transaction and quick shipping. the only thing was i forgot to order a fumoto valve so guess i'll have to get back with them.

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Good plug for one of our sponsors, thanks for taking the time to relate your experiences to us. :sweet

ckamp52

ckamp52
Reaction score
always glad to share good experiences. the sponsors on our site have always been good to us and are always there to answer questions and help everyone achieve their goal of "customizing" our trucks at a fair price.

hheynow

Señor Aceite de Soja
Reaction score
Talked to Bob today and order some stuff. :sly Then an hour or so later I checked my email and the UPS tracking from Bob was already entered. :hail
Top notch! ;tu

Jinco

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Dieselsite.com has the best operation I have encountered on the internet, bar none. You know exactly where you are at throughout the process and Bob ships fast. Great products too.

Last edited:

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Xs 7, to all the above. Bob & Sheryl are Super folks to deal with.

Other Site Sponsors are too, but Dieselsite has a "nak" of making me feel Real Good about any purchase.

;tu ;tu

kingkevindavid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the best I have ever dealt with, probably the fastest shipping of anyone. Ordered on Monday and at my house on Wednesday.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14