Digital Gauge

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Is there any Digital gauges that can montior multiple thing for 94-97 PSDs? I was lookin at the Recon XZT from Quadzilla, but the guy from Quadzilla said that it doesn't have software compatible. Doesn't make sense to me seeing as how it runs off of a thermocouple for the egts, sensor for the tranny that goes into the test port, and a thing that taps into the MAP sensor for the boost. I dunno what software that might be that he's talking about if it's just taking reading from sensors.:dunno Anybody have any thoughts on this?

DOC-MX

FOREIGN MEMBER
Reaction score
Is there any Digital gauges that can montior multiple thing for 94-97 PSDs? I was lookin at the Recon XZT from Quadzilla, but the guy from Quadzilla said that it doesn't have software compatible. Doesn't make sense to me seeing as how it runs off of a thermocouple for the egts, sensor for the tranny that goes into the test port, and a thing that taps into the MAP sensor for the boost. I dunno what software that might be that he's talking about if it's just taking reading from sensors.:dunno Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Get this one:
Terminator Engineering

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
I was lookin at it and it looks like it can't monitor EGTs. That's what I'm mainly concerned about. It does look easy to install since it reads off the OBDII port. That's a nice feature. Is this the gauges you have on your truck?

DOC-MX

FOREIGN MEMBER
Reaction score
Yes you are rigth, it seem that doesnt monitor EGTs. :dunno No I dont have it in my truck, but I have read very good things about it, Im going to buy one as my wallet permit it.

MBRPCrazyford

Eat Some Smoke
Reaction score
Yes you are rigth, it seem that doesnt monitor EGTs. :dunno No I dont have it in my truck, but I have read very good things about it, Im going to buy one as my wallet permit it.

OK, I'll look into it as a secondary as it montiors many other things. Thatnks for the Heads Up:sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58