DIY-Injectors

Big K

SDD.com Hacker/Admin
Reaction score
Thanks for the great welcome.
:sweet

Knick,
I tried to get into 6.0 stuff last summer. Definitley not DIY material. With all the negative experiences with the 6.0 (and I've heard alot), and overall lack of interest, I quickly sold off all my stock and said to heck with them. Several calls from guys saying they've gone through 5 or 6 sets of injectors, and 2 or 3 turbos, and the trucks still don't run right, and that was enough for me. I'll stick with the 7.3 and let the other shops specialize in the 6.0...
I can get reman 6.0 injectors for $210 each, and I can get 6.0 nozzles that flow 100% over stock, but that's it.
Sorry.

Big K, when you're ready let me know.
Crumm, I'll do my best to keep up!

Jim,

You know I have your number! :sweet

Zookie400

I WANNA GO FAST
Reaction score
WELCOME!

We are also working on a project that will allow us to provide our customers with even larger, custom High Pressure Pumps! These pumps are still in testing and not yet available for sale, but we're hoping to offer them to our customers by Summer '08.

WHATS THE WORD ON THE PUMPS? GOING TO SEE THEM SOON?

strokin'_tatsch

death row inmate #7
Reaction score
Welcome Jim!!! you just got some injectors from Cody Allen down in Spicewood, Texas didn't you??? if i remember right he was saying something about sending you some injectors.LoL. anyways, welcome!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58