comment Does anything work right on this site anymore

RSG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me too. What is up with this -- who are the "people who run this site" anyhow? I have always assumed that it was some little pc in one of the moderator's closets...silly me.

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way jtfarns. I would hate to see this site go away. But the way it is going???

Dave

02Oilburner

SDD Power Hungry
Reaction score
I agree with everyone here!!! I wish it would go back to the old format. If everyone decides to quit please PM me with a new place to discuss our trucks. I dont care if its facebook or another new message board just let me know where you guys decide to go! I started with all you guys and have saved THOUSANDS of dollars with your help.;tu

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I been around here for a few days now and have met a few of you and swapped some good story's back and forth. To bad to see a good thing go down hill as fast as this one has. Anyone who starts a FB page, just let me know, I will be there.
Doug

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Many of us are here each day, but do not post. I can see why, because this forum still has technical problems; like double posting, etc. I do NOT want to see this site go dark either.

Dave

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarrburg