Don't think this guy knows!!

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very well said Ray, now go and get some gages put on your truck so you can pull your new trailer to the P.S. Rally in May.
Sorry about the hijack. I will give my self two Kicks for that. :thumbs

bigbrother44

PSD or bust!
Reaction score
guages

Still haven't seen the answer to this come up yet. When you install the aftermarket turbo PSI and trans temp guages in the trucks that came with the OEM guages, do the OEM guages fall dead, or work in the way they do while the real guages do the real work?

Also, wife says my oh sh#t handle on the piller has to stay on the driver's side (like she's ever gonna need to get in on the driver's side :roflmao ) but I like the analog guages on the piller. Anyone know of a setup that does both? They all seem to do what I would do and cut the handle in favor of something useful...guages! But then I'm 6'5" so I get into my truck like most people get into a Toyota.

DragonSlayer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bigbrother44
i'm pretty sure i've seen a gauge pod(2and3) gauges that mount above your rearview mirror, thats where i want mine, cause the ol' lady cant get in without the holy sh#t handle too:sly

bushpilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still haven't seen the answer to this come up yet. When you install the aftermarket turbo PSI and trans temp guages in the trucks that came with the OEM guages, do the OEM guages fall dead, or work in the way they do while the real guages do the real work?

Also, wife says my oh sh#t handle on the piller has to stay on the driver's side (like she's ever gonna need to get in on the driver's side :roflmao ) but I like the analog guages on the piller. Anyone know of a setup that does both? They all seem to do what I would do and cut the handle in favor of something useful...guages! But then I'm 6'5" so I get into my truck like most people get into a Toyota.

the "oh sh#t handle" as you say is BOLTED on...4 bolts to remove.
theres options to add guages over the rear view or to the bottom of
the dash.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14