Door lock issues

Marcottemw

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Hoping someone else may have experienced this issue and can provide an answer/cure. Out of the blue my electric door locks will only lock. Regardless of using the remote or manually at the door when I hit the unlock key the doors all lock. I currently must unlock the doors with the key (old school :dunno). Anyone out there have any ideas? Thanks all.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never heard of this one but.......

If you have the key pad on the door.. cancel, then reset with a new PIN. ?

A new door lock module ?

New battery in the key fob ?

Sorry for just the S.W.A.G.'s but (sounds weird), clean up the battery cable clamp connections.. or, in the end..take it to a shop that installs/trouble shoots Auto lock/alarm systems ? (because things are working backwards)

Anyone else ????????

Joe

Marcottemw

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply Joe. I have no key pad on the door so that's put. As for the door lock module...is there one master module that controls all doors or one for each door? Battery and connections are good...I keep those clean (I'm a clean freak). It may be the aftermarket remote start/lock so I guess I'll have that checked out by the installer. Thanks for the attempted help.

Mark

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhh.. Then the [installer] would be the ticket ;tu

OBTW.. Welcome to SDD.com ;tu;tu

Hated to do some SWAG's but you being a new member.. I thought I'd at least give your Gremlin a Shot :):lmao

Joe

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14