double din install

Coastal6.0

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Need to correct myself, pink is VSS. Purple/white is reverse. Sorry for the misinformation. When you install so many, the colors mix up in your head.:sorry

AndyA

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I was also looking into the P4000DVD but was looking to see what people were doing about the steering wheel controls. I am not sure how I feel just yet about having them on there and not functional.

Thoughts?

BDJack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guys know the number of that kit, I got crutchfield and several others telling me that there are no compatible navi/dvd doubledin for my truck, because there are no trim kits. Makes no sense to me:dunno as I have seen others with similar years have them...help:hail

bassgasm2002

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
use the amp turn on (blue/white) to trigger a relay that grounds the green wire on the pioneer. it provides enough delay to reset it everytime without having to use a toggle switch.:D also concept has an oem line that has nav bluetooth steering wheel controls and requires no dash kit. looks like an oem unit and plays dvd as well. priced competitively. should sell for around $700 take a look. if u can't find one email me. [email protected] the pioneer is a great unit as are the kenwoods

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58