dp chip ???

drbigknuckles

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever used the dp tunner chip?? i was wondering if it has any neg or pos its a little cheaper then edge/bullydog chips thanks for the info....

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DP tuner has an excellent reputation and is a far better chip than a bullydog or edge. I would also suggest that you look at chips from tony wildman at total diesel performance.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
although i dont run DPs programs i have never heard a complaint about them.i was gonna give them a try when they came out with the chip with i think it was 16 programs on it or something like that :sly but it wouldnt work with the OBS at the time.

i run the wildman programs and i couldnt be happier!he has some seriously insane programs.and im sure he has better since the luke extreme wich i believe was the nastiest program at the time i got it.

but remember with stock injectors you will never see the full potential of the hot programs.you will only get about another 75 horses with stock injectors.since you are new here get guages,intake and atleast a 3"downpipe and ditch the cat before thinking about a chip.you will cook your engine if you dont have the supporting mods to go with a chip.

drbigknuckles

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
although i dont run DPs programs i have never heard a complaint about them.i was gonna give them a try when they came out with the chip with i think it was 16 programs on it or something like that :sly but it wouldnt work with the OBS at the time.

i run the wildman programs and i couldnt be happier!he has some seriously insane programs.and im sure he has better since the luke extreme wich i believe was the nastiest program at the time i got it.

but remember with stock injectors you will never see the full potential of the hot programs.you will only get about another 75 horses with stock injectors.since you are new here get guages,intake and atleast a 3"downpipe and ditch the cat before thinking about a chip.you will cook your engine if you dont have the supporting mods to go with a chip.

i will look into the wildman program as well. as far as now i have intake and stacks on my 250 ill just have to get guages before i buy a chip thanks for the help

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
are you a 5speed or auto?gotta be careful if automatic.i blew my stock tranny 3 weeks after i got the wildman programs cuz i wanted sick programs and didnt care about the tranny as i knew it was gonna happen.and a 3" downpipe is a MUST as well as atleast a pyrometer

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
3 years with wildman.twildman rocks as well!!!!!! :sweet:stir:D;tu

Last edited:

tubzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5 years of tony saying try this,his got what you need from mild to wild

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics