DP Tuner Dyno Day 11/20-21

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just went to DP Tuner's contact page and read that they are going to be gone to a dyno day down in Baton Rouge and Jody will be doing live tuning. Anybody else heard of this?..planned to attend?? Think I may have to talk my wife into a road trip:stir Only about a 3hr ride from where I live

rammertide07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry....been out of the loop all week.

Yes it WAS true that they was having this event. However, because lack of intrest from others....it has been put off untill spring of next year. I also talked to Jody and he said that he promised 5yrs ago that he would not re-flash TS chips. :(

So other than Tony, who else can reprogram a TS chip? If there is nobody else, I have to find a way to get in touch with Long Island Diesel Performance (bought the chip from them almost 3yrs ago) to get the original order#. Tony said he needs this to reflash the chips. Why?....:dunno

SeeYa

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry guys...

Decided today we will be rescheduling this event until next spring. We hoped more would sign up, that has not been the case. There has not enough signed up for the dyno or live tuning to justify our drive from Georgia.

We will have a better idea when first of the year.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58