Question dpf removal

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
by the way thanks for your advice man i appreciate it cuz im considering here pretty soon to go all the way with this spartan tune

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i believe so they use recon leds but i havent purchased the brake light i thought it was kinda cheesy but thats me maybe the brake light just wasnt made right , other than that my clear side mirror lenses w/ amber leds work great and the also the clear roof lights w/ amber leds work great also so far i hear the 194 bulbs and 3157 led turn signal bulbs are *****in with the 13 or 18 leds all around my buddy has em and they havent gave him problems i guess its just a matter of getting a bad batch of leds a friend of mine said if thats even true but who knows no problems here so far ill let you kno when i get some next week , but uh yea those lighted door sills work great also if correctly installed the red ones with the super duty that illuminates , sorry to get off topic guys ........dam epa makin the new superdutys with dpfs they should of just done it in 2010 hahahah , well i hope that helped yea out a bit judd !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58