Question dpf removal

judd.mcclure

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Stay away from SCT, the tunes for the 6.4 are not very good. The shifting is terrible and power isnt that great. Look into Spartan Diesel, i am running a 275 hp tune from them and avg around 22 mpg hand calc'd. Shifts are amazing, and i would never look back to any other tuner. until SCT releases some custom tuning stay away! There are SCT's people are trying to give away to switch to SPARTAN

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey judd your 22 avg mpg that city ? i cant believe your really getting that much with that dpf off and spartan tune , im really considering getting rid of my rbp programmer and getting the spartan nutty professor tune and dpf delete what you think

Black06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey judd your 22 avg mpg that city ? i cant believe your really getting that much with that dpf off and spartan tune , im really considering getting rid of my rbp programmer and getting the spartan nutty professor tune and dpf delete what you think

Running the Spartan 250hp. Lots of power, but the shifts are harsh. Might want to get a response on how others are finding the 275hp shifts.

powerstrokeguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thats highway not city

judd.mcclure

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Yeah hwy with a few slow downs through small towns, but the shifting on the 250 and 275 is FIRM, i would not say harsh bc my harsh in my opinion is on my mustang with a 460 in it.

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ahah nice ! well ill look into that nutty professor spartan tune , but ey judd did u have to wait after you signed that disclaimer spartan has to get the delete pipe ?

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey black06 ! what this high idle mod you have ? i let my truck run on deliveries and ford says theres a self purge system for the dpf so i dont have to mess with the idle is that bs or is there something i can do ?

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey judd ! Phalanx Flash Console w/3 custom tunes and Spartan DPF-Delete Pipe $1549.00 if i get that plus 250RWHP "Nutty Professor" Race Calibration which is $200.00 additionally im looking at $1749.00 p/tax then i would have 4 custom tunes ? , what are the other tunes stock , towing , performance and then nutty professor ? and how big is the delete pipe 4 " ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58