Dpr cat/dpf delete kit for sale !!!

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hEY Everyone im selling my dpf-r cat/dpf delete kit its downpipe back 4" and dumps before rear tire @ 5" no tip painted black with high heat header paint also includes the module and sensor emulators and im selling it for $400 the kit goes for $858 brand new but i figured anything used goes half price ill post pics up later today or tomm :sweet

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought the kit early this year not knowing about spartan so i stuck with it till now and almost have enough saved up to get me a spartan dashdaq the whole shabang with the nutty tunes .

strokepower

Stroke=Power
Reaction score
I see I see... yeah If I had a 6.4 i would prolly go spartan as well from everything I've heard.... good luck with your truck

johnkid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno fine69 im still leaning towards spartans setup over sct , but i first need to get rid of my dpf-r cat/dpf delete pipe&module i mean shoot $400 is a deal and ahalf , hopefully by December ill have a killer setup going as for now i got the cat/dpf back on runin 5" dpf back with a 115hp tune with a PPE programmer

MURR3061

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Sct livewire, with dpf delete, but I am not impressed. Nothing against SCT, but I would have went with Spartan if I did my homework! So good move

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58