Question Dtc p0004

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
Last week I had my check engine light come after driving about 1500 miles of mostly highway driving. I pulled the code and it is P0004 which is Fuel Volume Regulator Ctrl Circ High what would cause this and what could it effect?

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
Good to know. I have never seen any codes under P0100, myself. Sorry, I am not familiar with that code, Dave. I will get out my Ford Service DVD a little later and look it up. I am using my iMac computer and it won't run the Ford program.

Dave

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
I know I was scratching my head for about 45 minutes last night looking for the code until I came up with that PDF file. I cleared the code last night and I have been driving the truck like I stole it today trying to get it to come back with out much luck so far. I am going to chalk it up to a fluke and let it be unless I can duplicate it.

Yooper75

Boost Junky
Reaction score
The dealer replaced the alternator last July before I bought the truck. We will see what happens the truck is still at the dealer with the batteries on the charger trying to get them fully charged and my truck has 130k on it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Svttim