Question dually fronts

superdutydiesel

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Has anyone mounted the front wheels on a dually backwards and added wider fenders? I'm considering it, I think it would make the truck look bigger and add stability. Can it be done? Add in some running boards to fill in the gap, some stacks, and it might look like a small Peterbuilt?

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What you boys smoking out there in them there hills? First off I don't think the tires would clear the fenders when you went to make a turn. There is a lot of reasons why they are the way they are.

Doug

DaveBen

SDD Senior Member
Reaction score
The off-set would be too great to drive. You will have major front end problems, like ball joints and wheel bearings. DO NOT DO THIS.

Dave

Jimmy Tanner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go with the 22.5s from a big truck (Peterbuilt if your prefer). They'll fit I think I read somewhere once upon a time.

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone mounted the front wheels on a dually backwards and added wider fenders? I'm considering it, I think it would make the truck look bigger and add stability. Can it be done? Add in some running boards to fill in the gap, some stacks, and it might look like a small Peterbuilt?

Hmmm

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58