Dually Tires

Dieselpwrdredneck

Addicted2Diesel
Reaction score
Any recomendation need at least a good all terrian with good bite, dont want to break the bank. I was looking at the Dunlop Fierce Attitude m/t,they're supposed to be a 50,000 ml tire but was told they wont last that long on my heavy truck?? , I hate buying tires i never know what to get.

Thanks a bunch
Neal

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I hate buying tires, also buying 6 of them at a time for sure will break the bank. I bought 2 for the front of my truck 2 years ago and liked them, so went back and got 4 for the rear wheels. The fronts have about 30,000 on them and still look good. The rears have about 20,000 on them.
Hankook Dynapro ATM RF10 Tire Test - Four Wheeler Magazine

Good luck
Doug

dpantazis

Reaction score
JLD will prolly disown me, but hankook dynapro atm's. i know that WD40 runs them on his dually and he LOVES them.

i run them as singles on my f250 and i really like them. the don;t howl like other a/t tires i have owned. they wear like iron so far.

EDIT: LOL, WD and I were typing at the same time!

JLDickmon

ursus combibo
Reaction score
JLD will prolly disown me,

not a chance! :coffee

Dunlop just came out with a new one, the Rover HT.. replacing the older AT and Grandtrek AT20.. I can recommend that.. Dunlop Tires | Catalog | Rover H/T

if you don't mind China specials, Cooper is importing a line called the "Federal Couragia" Comes in an all-season, and all-terrain, and a mud terrain.. I've got a set or two out the door and they really seem like a well put together tire..

Last edited:

police stroker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im a fan of the Goodyear wranglers with silent armor but they are pricey. This time I went with the BFG A/T KO edition tires all 6 they seem to be good so far.

uloadit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I run firestone transforce and the thread depth is 17/32, and I get 70,000 out of them. I run 70 LBS in the front and 55LBS in the rear and have even ware all the way around

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58