E-350 upgrades

gt40freak

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
We have a 1995 E-350 with a 7.3 PSD. I would like to know if there is any performance upgrades I can do to make it more efficient while towing. The combined weight of the truck & trailer is about 15,000 lbs. I think the rear axle has 3.55 gears. I know there are not many upgrades available. I thought there might be a different turbo or something. I get 17-19 mpg unloaded and 9-10 mpg at 15,000. Will any parts for the F-series fit.

94f450sd

certified nutjob
Reaction score
3" downpipe,4"exhaust not sure where you would get those from though but after that pretty much everything we do to the F series can be done to the vans,chip,injectors,HPOP systems,fuel system and some other goodies

LIPD

Site Sponsor
Reaction score
your turbo should be fine. you should lok to do exhaust intake and chip first. Give us a call we can help you find stuff for your van

dansk

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Are you guys saying you have an intake system for our vans?
Thanks, Dann

P.S. Girls called from Las Vegas, van is running great. 5 hour drive. Relief!!

gt40freak

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I didn't know for sure if the chips & programers for F-series would work. Today I bought a Superchips tuner. I also ordered K&N filters for it. The filters will be in tomorrow. The tuner works great. I can't wait to see what the filters will do. As for gauges, I am planning on a boost, exhaust & tranny temp. Are there any A pillar guage pods for vans. Also I am going to at least chop off the CAT & muffler. Also this van don't have cruise, is there any aftermarket cruise kits for these engines.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14