Eagles

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone catch them on the tube last night? I was amazed how much they sounded like their albums...(just dated myself :D ) not like a live concert. They were spot on. It was great... :thumbs

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
I'm really old and really never had heard of them or their music before. Nothing else was on and I was working on my computer and had the show on as background noise and actually enjoyed the concert.
Jim

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JimmyDee said:
I'm really old and really never had heard of them or their music before. Nothing else was on and I was working on my computer and had the show on as background noise and actually enjoyed the concert.
Jim

:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao I'm really Old Too !!! When I read "Eagles", I thought the post was guna be about Birds..... Ain't it H&*L be'n Old ?

I have heard their music tho.... Good Stuff ! Glad you enjoyed it Rookie.

JOE

My main trouble is, I'm old.... but I still don't know what I wana be when I grow up :confused: :confused: :confused:

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
I went to thier concert last fall, it was terrific!!!! Joe Walsh stole the show, he was a huge hit with the crowd. They played for a solid 3 hours. One of the best concerts I've been to in a long time. I wish I had known they were on last night.

JohnBoyToo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh, thought you were talking about this:
www.nu.com/eagles/default.asp

R U KIDDING ME !?!?!
They are GREAT !!!

You ALL have heard many of their songs!!!
maybe just don't realize it.... go hear: www.eaglesband.com

Tequila sunrise, Lyin Eyes, Dirty Laundry, Desparado (of course) and the best - Life's Been Good !!!!!!!!!!

Heck I liked Joe walsh when he was with the James Gang Band in the late 60's ...... (now who's dating themselves? :) )
I heard the Eagles live in Nawlins MANY years ago when they were just starting out !!!

went to hear hard rock and this "country" band opens and FIRED up the whole place !!!

Don Henley lives around DFW somewhere (in a much betta neighborhood than mine though :) )

jvencius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BIG JOE said:
:roflmao :roflmao :roflmao I'm really Old Too !!! When I read "Eagles", I thought the post was guna be about Birds..... Ain't it H&*L be'n Old ?

I thought the post was going to be about the finest football team in the NFL. It wasn't, though, :eek: and that's a tragedy...

Rookie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry guys...at least it got you to read my post :D ...Joe Walsh is great. He was wearing clown pants the last half of the show :roflmao

drchris1024

SDD Security
Reaction score
Tequila sunrise, Lyin Eyes, Dirty Laundry, Desparado (of course) and the best - Life's Been Good !!!!!!!!!!

JohnBoyToo, Dirty Laundry was Don Henley, Life's Been Good is awesome but it was just by Joe Walsh. :sorry :D

Don't forget "Seven Bridges Road".... -popcorn :sweet

JIM_C

Turbo Lover
Reaction score
jvencius said:
I thought the post was going to be about the finest football team in the NFL. It wasn't, though, :eek: and that's a tragedy...

What does "Eagles" have to do with the Carolina Panthers? :D :sweet

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14