east coast trip

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hello folks, I just wanted to say hi , i have been to Texas and then FT.Meade Maryland. on tdy. got to tell you what a great trip we had, TN. what a GREAT country side love it there but no base for us or i would move there. I am so glad i am not writing about some problem just trouble free . i love that old 96, but i did miss just droping in to see what happening with my friends i did miss that. with that, I will say THANK YOU for hang'n around.. :hail dante59. rich....

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to hear that all is going well.
Hope to have a spring get together
somewhere around Little Rock in April or May

pete37922

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i went 2 TN wit my dad 2yrs ago...very nice ride from Jerzy 2 TN !!!

dante59

Full Access Member
Reaction score
east coast trip..

Thanks ya'll., We did have good trip and look forward to my trip back in mid to late May. what a great country. Right now it is tough for folks to travel with the cost of everything and not just fuel but every day stuff .
SO, not to news worthy about my but their are far more important things going on.
WD, I would look forward to a get together , if can help in some way let me know. if we can get together before that would be great ..

dante59 ,,,,,,,, rich.:)

Maxtor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like you had a nice trip. It's great to see this wonderful country. Now is the time to go,,, diesel might be $5 or $6 per gallon next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58