eBay

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there another online auction site out there that i dont know about? dont get me wrong , eBay is great. but it seems like its gettin to be the same ole stuff just diffrent auction. like some one bought an item didnt like it and now its up again. ive seen the same item up there three times now from three diffrent sellers at diffrent times. are all the good things finnaly dryin up?

dmftoy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know, but I wish there was one. They're taking 3% of the final auction price as a fee now. (if I read their last email right). Seems like they're getting a bit greedy. That and their attitude towards firearms really turns me off.

Just my .02

Regards,
Dave

95_stroker

Jefe
Reaction score
Yahoo auctions, ebid, several others also. Problem is none of them are as large as ebay.

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
notice how the shipping has gone up lately? That's how the sellers are lowering their prices and not paying the high fee's.

s d mills

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whatabudro said:
notice how the shipping has gone up lately? That's how the sellers are lowering their prices and not paying the high fee's.

You sure struck a raw nerve with me there. If I really have to have something, I'll pay a higher price from a seller who lists reasonable shipping. Another aggravation is the built-in UPS shipping quotes where you plug in your zipper. Sellers have started plugging in higher than actual weight or greater than actual package dimensions to inflate the shipping costs.

How about exhorbitant "handling" costs?

You don't have a smilie for what I'm feeling.:cussing:

whatabudro

Launched
Reaction score
Yep I see taillights on there for $21 they weigh at best 4 lbs. The shipping is $45 its a joke.

Crumm

Fordoholic
Reaction score
Try living in Alaska. They triple the shipping charges no matter what it costs to ship. USPS charges the same to deliver here as they do in the lower states yet many of the shippers on eBay charge triple, go figure..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14