Question EBPV brake?

Doghead

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if there is a wikki for doing this mod, or if there is an all in one kit that I can buy.

Thanks

King0581

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine by basically the same write up and I hooked the brake light power wire into the wire going to my brake box! I run the wire that was hot all the time from the fuse box and the ground wire under the dash so I only have one wire going out under the hood and with doing it this way it took a lot less wire for the job(unless you have a good source for free wire). I'm really happy I did the exhaust brake instead of gutting the EBPV for more power. I have seen a plug and play setup on Ebay in the past but it was alot cheaper for me to find my own parts for the job(sometimes I like a challenge).

BIG JOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the kit off Ebay. 'bout 75.00, IRC. been on for 6+ years and works Very, Very Well. Not an X brake but good Hold Back going down hills. Works best at 2K RPMs or better. Going down a hill where I think I need it.. I down shift to 5th and let it do it's business. Very light braking..IF any.

I'd give it: ;tu ;tu

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58