edge box

drbigknuckles

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
got the edge box last week for my old 7.3 and hooked it up put it on level 4 (top hp setting) and feel no power gains also see no more smoke then before do i have a bad box or is that just how they are????

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should be getting more power from the edge box at least enough to tell by a seat of your pants. There should be a puff of smoke but not a a cloud, if you still have a catalytic converter then you will get even less to no smoke out of the tailpipe.

Which edge box did you get?

drbigknuckles

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
you should be getting more power from the edge box at least enough to tell by a seat of your pants. There should be a puff of smoke but not a a cloud, if you still have a catalytic converter then you will get even less to no smoke out of the tailpipe.

Which edge box did you get?

got the edge e-z box. i have no cat on my truck just straight pipe also my name is brandon to lol

93turbo_animal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the edge ez box is no more then what some have done with the 10k mod there won't be any smoke with just that

BJS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep the Edge EZ is a glorified 10k mod and the only thing you will see is a bit more umph on the low end, smoke is possible, but not likely and will only be a puff when stomping it from stand still.

06cumminspower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did the same thing i got raped on my edge e-z they advertise it as a chip or program almost and you get it and it is only a resistor.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodrow58