Edge EVO

northshore

Northshore
Reaction score
I have an Edge Evoution, have never used it to program my truck only use it for the code reading ability. Let my son in law install the program on his excursion to try out, however we heard today that now it cannot be uninstalled and used on another truck.... is this true? I have always been of the understanding that when the EVO is uninstalled, and your truck is back to stock, You can then use the EVO on a different truck. As when you upgrade to another truck and want to use your old EVO....?

stroke_smoke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a predator programmer and i can change between trucks as long as i put the original program back in. i would think you can do the same w/the evo. i think somebodys pullin yur chain.

bill. the other bill.

Black_Mamba

I'm a Window Licker!!
Reaction score
Yeah somebody is is messin with you. I had the Evolution on my 94' and you have to return his back to stock to be able to program yours. But you can't program another truck when the programmer is already downloaded onto another truck. Just make the selction on the program screen stock and it will return it back to stock then you can have fun with it in yours. Stack it w/ the Edge EZ module that plugs into the ICP. Lots of fun after that!!!

If your son-inlaw wants one I have a EVO and an EZ module here at the house that I'll sell ya'll for a reasonable price. Say like $300 for the pair plus I pay shipping. But we can work details out if your interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
castellscl