Edge Juice Platinum w/ Attitude Settings Help

mmcdonald14

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
New to site and was hoping to get a little help. Have an 05 F-250 6.0 PSD, 4" MBRP Exhaust Cat Backed, AFE Stage 2 Cold Air Intake, 4" Lift w/ Toyo 35/60/R20s. Just got the Edge Platinum w/ Attitude and honestly not certain with shop I had put it in. What version exactly should I have and what settings should I be running? I am mainly looking for better fuel economy with the occassional burst of speed.

WD40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello mmcdonald, and welcome to SSD.com. Glad you found us and hope you come back often. If you can post some pictures of your truck and tell us where you are from. Just feel in your signature.

JimmyDee

God Bless America
Reaction score
Mine is on a 7.3 so my information may be different than yours. I start to feel a lot stronger engine at level 3 and as you go up to 5, the results will be far more noticeable. As far as increased mileage, I have noticed very little difference with any settings. It may be because of the increased power is more fun to play with. ??? When the Attitude is on 1 or 2, I feel very little difference in power. I run in level 3 all the time.
Jim

07HD

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
I run the Edge on level 3 all the time, level 4 and 5 should be used for the times you need a little more, however if you run on 4 or 5 all the time, that is when most people start running into problems. Also I dont know what part of the country you are in, but the cold weather option is great, it wont allow ANY addition power untill you get to an engine temp of 140 degrees. Also make sure you put in your tire size so it will function properly

mmcdonald14

SDD Junior Member
Reaction score
when running in level 3 do i need to change the factory setting for the low boost? I would appreciate someone to outline what exact settings I need from start to end.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colvinecoboost14